- You will need to register yourself on the top right-hand corner.
- Once you have been registered you can continue shopping and adding to your cart and check out.
Please note that this process is the same for Terms as well as Cost Centre customers. The only difference is that cost centre customers has budgets and need approval.
Step-by-step Guide to placing orders for delivery on a corporate account:
- Once you have identified the product that you want to purchase and specified the quantity that you want, proceed by clicking on the blue “Add to cart” button
- Once you are ready to complete your purchase, go to your cart, where you click on the “Checkout Now” button
- The “Payment Details” page will load, where you will be prompted to specify the manner in which you want to receive and pay for the products. Should you wish to have them delivered, click on the “Delivery” rectangle
- Click on the address where you want the products to be delivered
- You are then given the optional step of entering a purchase order number
- You are also given the option to change the means of getting the products. Should you wish to update the delivery or collection specifications, click on the “Change” button
- The next step is selecting the payment method. If you are shopping on behalf of a corporate account, the “account terms” option will be made available to you
- Once you have selected your payment method, scroll back up and click on the blue “Place Order” button
- Buyers and certain managers do not have the permission to place orders without permission, which is why this process is completed with a confirmation screen, stating that the order is pending approval. This is normally for cost centre customers.
Step-by-step Guide to creating a new delivery address for a corporate account:
- On the left-hand side of the page, in the “My Account” tab, click on “Addresses”
- Once the “Addresses” page loads, scroll down and click on the blue “Create an Address” button
- Populate all the necessary fields and proceed by clicking on the blue “Create” button
- Once the address has been added, the process will be completed with a green confirmation message
- The new address will now be loaded on the “Payment Details” page, thereby providing you with the option to have it delivered at the specified location
Step-by-step Guide to approving orders:
Below is a simple guide for eligible individuals to approve orders:
- The process can commence in one of two ways. When orders are placed, managers or owners will receive an automated email, where the order can be viewed. Click on the blue “here” button to start the approval process
- Alternatively, the user can go to the “Orders” tab on the left-hand side of the page and click on the “Order History” option. After clicking on the “order “history” button, locate the order and click on the blue “View order” button
- Both of these starting points will direct the user to the order’s page, where they proceed by clicking on the blue “Approve Order” button at the bottom of the page
- Once clicked, an order approval message will pop-up at the top of the screen in the form of a green banner
- The green banner will automatically disappear, directing the user to a crucial next step. The order payment then needs to be retried, thereby acting as a two-factor authentication method for payments. To do so, click on the blue “Retry Payment” button
- Once clicked, the user is directed to the payment options page, where they are prompted to select their payment method. Once you have selected their payment method, proceed by clicking on the blue “Place order” button
- Once the order is completed, a pop-up message providing you with confirmation will appear
- For the sake of ensuring that the order was successfully approved, return to the “Order History” page, and check whether the status has changed to “Approved by: ______”